- Create a LiveBinders to showcase exemplary student work. Use the binder next year to show new students examples of past student work.
- Use Skype or Face Time to allow your students to chat with students in the grade level below or above you. Students can discuss expectations, ask each other questions, and share their favorite things about their grade level.
- Use templates from Microsoft Office to have students design certificates for each other. Have students present classmates with awards such as Best Smile, Most Mathematical, Best Sportsmanship, and Most Creative.
- Ceate a video of your students describing their favorite moments from the school year. Post the video to your web page for students and parents to view at home.
- Have students create a Glog, blog post, brochure, or Voice Thread to let next year's students know what they can expect in your class, grade level, or subject area.
- Upload pictures to Animoto or Photo Story to create a slideshow with music, narration, and/or captions.
- Use Wordle or Tagxedo to create a word cloud representing the major topics and events from this school year.
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
End of Year Tech Integration Ideas
Looking for ways to incorporate technology into your end-of-year activities? Below are a few ideas for using technology to celebrate and reflect on the school year. Please share your own ideas by leaving a comment. Thanks!
Posted by Jayme at 5:58 AM